Tuesday 17 May 2011

Back to Queenstown

Well I survided my night in Christchurch and got my flight early this moring. Its poilite in hostels to not turn the lights on if you leave early and be packed the night before. I laid out my clothes so all I had to do was brush my teeth, get dressed and be ready for my shuttle at 6:50. It wasn't until I had cheaked in, gone through security and was sitting at the gate that I realised why getting dressed in the dark is so dangerous. When I put my socks on this morning I had accidentally put on of them over the hem of my jeans, as they were skinny jeans. the other sock was on the inside of my jeans so when I put my trainers on I looked like an idot, with on leg tucked in and the other not. I clearly needed a coffee, I have no idea how I managed to do that! My flight was delayed due to maintanance problems by over 2 hours but I it didn't really bother me I didn't have a connecting flight or anything. The flight itself was amazing. To see the ocean, farmlands and mountains all at oncce was so cool. We flew over Mt. Cook and Lake Takepo (where I had driven past the last few days) and landed back in the mountains of Queenstown. I'm meeting a friend here on friday and when she leaves I think I'll try to find a job here, running out of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment